Do you have a cleaning routine?
Years ago, many housewives had a very detailed housework routine with different tasks scheduled for different days of the week. As an example:
* Mondays might be for errands and grocery shopping
* Tuesdays cleaning of the bathrooms and bedrooms
* Wednesday for kitchen and living room cleaning
* Thursday to wash clothes
* Friday ironing and sorting of the clean clothes
* Saturday finishing off any loose ends and starting preparations for a traditional Sunday lunch.
* Sunday, hopefully, was a day of rest!
That kind of household routine is impossible for most of us in this day and age – but thankfully we also have access to top-quality cleaning products which make many tasks much easier than they were in the days of the 1950s housewives.
Do you have a routine? Do you have a work share rota with other members of the household? We’d love to hear about it. Why not let us know on our Facebook page?
Back to the News? Click Here