There is one kitchen item that you could argue is the workhorse of the household – the fridge. Because of this, the fridge needs to be cleaned on a regular basis (About once a week, depending on the size of your household).
Here’s our quick guide to fridge cleaning:
* Remove all food from the fridge, take out the shelves and wash them in warm, soapy water.
* Use warm, soapy water and a clean sponge to clean the fridge interior.
* Bicarbonate of soda mixed with water to make a paste will help shift stains.
* For smells, soak a cotton wool ball in either cider vinegar or lemon juice, and wipe round the fridge interior.
* Clean the door seals well, as they can harbour germs and food debris.
* Make sure all of your food and leftovers are stored in airtight, clean containers.
* Throw out items that have gone past their use-by date or have turned mouldy.
And if fridge cleaning inspires an urge for kitchen cleaning in general, Maid Simple has a great range of kitchen products to suit!
Back to the News? Click Here